45. Favorite color? Green!
46. Have you ever slapped someone? With my temper, are you kidding me?! Hell yes!
47. Is your hair curly? I find that this pregnancy seems to have brought out a few more curls than I’ve ever seen before.
48. What was the last CD you bought? Oh gosh. Maybe in 2004?
49. Do looks matter? It shouldn’t because I’m nothing fabulous to look at.. but yeah, I judge based on looks. Sue me!
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? I probably should considering I’ve done it before.. but I’d probably do it right back AND in front of my boyfriend/husband’s family at that!
51. Is your phone bill sky high? We only have cell phones but considering that there’s 4 of us sharing the line, it’s not too bad.
52. Do you like your life right now? I may not have everything I want but I sure do have everything I need. Deep!
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? No.
54. Can you handle the truth? Bring it!
55. Do you have good vision? No, I wear contacts/glasses.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Dislike, yes.
57. How often do you talk on the phone? A couple of times a day.. usually for a minute or two.
58. The last person you held hands with? My daughter.
59. What are you wearing? An oversized shirt and some shorts.
60. What is your favourite animal? I would love a puppy, preferably a cuckapoo but the idea of taking care of one and training it so it doesn’t dirty my home and stink it up is another story. Friends say they’d call the animal police if I ever got a pet hahahahaha!
61. Where was your favorite picture taken at? I don’t like pictures taken of myself these past few years and besides, I don’t really gush at pictures and think about what’s my favorite or not.
62. Can you hula hoop? I probably could but that would be a spectacle I’m not ready for the world to see right now.
63. Do you have a job? Yes, I work at home for my husband and my daughter.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Hubby’s ipad insurance.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? I don’t believe so.. maybe in a dream because I probably couldn’t fit through one in real life hahahaha!